zondag 21 november 2010

Book worm



I love reading. It gives me the time to relax and not think of the daily things in life. 

I especially love my library here in town! It's big and all new. I always find a nice book there to take home and enjoy. 

And yesterday when I visited the library to get me a book I found "The Carrie Diaries"! I wanted to read it for a while, but I was not the only one....it was gone before I could get my hands on it. But waiting for a bit helps :-) Now it is my time to read it.

"This book tells the story of Carrie Bradshaw (of sex and the City fame) during her teenage years as she is on the verge of leaving high school and going off to college, penned by the same author who created the infamous character in her original book Sex and the City that the hugely popular T.V series was based on". 

I have loved the Sex and the City series for ever. I still watch the episodes from time to time when I feel like it. Yesterday I even watched the Sex and the City 2 movie and I loved it! The movie gave me a big smile on my face and I needed that (I didn't feel that happy for a few days.....I guess it's a winter depression...). 
But I feel better now!
I will get my pj's on....get into bed with a cup of tea and start reading! 

A question for all of you....who is your favorite SATC character? Samantha is my favorite! 
And I have a HUGE crush on mr Big<3 he is so sexy! 








 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I just watched the 2nd movie the other day. Loves!
    rawhem.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ben benieuwd of het goed gaat zijn, want de Sex and the City boek zelf, vond ik niet zo goed. De serie is veel beter!
    Big & Carrie zijn ma favoriete personages.

    En van dat winterdipje, veel mensen hebben het nu, kop op, meid! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen