vrijdag 3 december 2010

Snow & bubye glasses!


Yesterday I went to get my eyes operated by laser. It all went really well and I already see 80% without glasses! It's weird, but so cool! I am glad to be without my glasses. I had them since I was a child. I can't be on the computer too long because I need to relax my eyes...but I just needed to post a new blog before I go to bed and give my eyes some well deserved rest. 
The weather has been really cold the last few days. Yesterday more snow came by. I took some pix from my balcony.


 I am wearing sunglasses today, because the white snow and the sun that was shining  it was a bit too bright for my eyes at the moment. 

 I bought some bird food to hang on the balcony. They need some extra food to get through the winter.


My Ed Hardy winter boots come very handy today with this type of weather. I bought them last year at the Torrid website, and I have already enjoyed them last winter with the snowy weather. A good buy if you ask me :-)


There is bird number one for some good yummy "omnomnoms"  :-P

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten