maandag 18 oktober 2010

A day as a hair model.

My friend Joyce is doing a hair and make-up study at this academy. She asked me if I wanted to be a hair model for a day. She needed someone to practice different curls on long hair.
Of course I said yes Very Happy It was fun to see how something like this would go on.

Here are the pictures!
This is how I came in (my hair....like always) 

Link to the academy: http://www.bacademy.nl/index.php?section=hair




All the hairpins are in, with tons of hairspray. 
 
 

From the back.

Ohhh...so many curls!! Surprised 
 

I like it!




The end result. It was a really fun day! Thanks to Joyce for the hard work!

1 opmerking:

  1. OMG! your hair is freaking fabulous!!!
    love love love and so glad i found your blog!
    and i hope to see you over at my blog girl... and maybe even make it to your blogroll!! that would be a great day. LOL
    xoxo
    jessica kane of www.fatshionchic.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen