woensdag 20 oktober 2010

MINE!

Everyone over here is walking on UGGS....for the last 3 years they have been taking over the country and I am fed up with UGGS!
Even the fake ones are a big hit, they are so fugly...you even walk next to the sole! urgh..
So that is why I made it my project to find me other nice warm boots for the winter, and two years ago it was the Ed Hardy snow boots from Torrid (and everyone asked me where I got them).
And now I fell in love with these!: 







I can't wait to receive them! I will be so more stylish then every chick over here on their UGGS!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, really pretty shoes! And yes i hate Uggs too, lucklily they are not that big hit here but still quite popular. I really don't get why people want to wear them, when there's so many other shoes available as well..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey by the way i saw those in a store here yesterday! It took me a while to remember where i had seen them before :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen