dinsdag 12 oktober 2010

Tuesday --> Denim Day!




Today I didn't feel like glamming myself up. But I didn't want to ignore the fact that it's a lovely sunny day in October! It's time to go outside for a nice walk and enjoy this nice day.
I felt like wearing some denim today. 
There has been a moment that wearing two different color pieces of denim was a big fat no no. 
I like it....it makes me think back of the old school metal music days where it was a normal thing to wear all over denim! And it's getting back in style! :-)) *yay for double denim!*

 
 * Leopard shirt from New Yorker* 
* Denim vest from Primark*
* Denim jeans from Clockhouse / C&A*
*Belt from New Yorker* 


Ohhh Look! I do like these denim styles:









Love the hair color! 










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten