dinsdag 12 oktober 2010

YAY 4 healthy snacks!

I love fruit! And Chiquita has made some great healthy snacks for when you are on your way or out shopping.
They are 'chiquita snacks to go'. And you can buy them in some supermarkets, tank stations, train station shops. But I wished they would sell them at more locations....sometimes when I am in the mood for a refreshing sweet treat I cannot find it anywhere :-[ 

These ones are my favorite of the Chiquita section:

Pinapple Bites:



Yum!! Soooo good!

 And the Apple bites (they also have them with some syrup but I prefer the plain ones with a couple of grapes.

If you ever see them somewhere, try them out :-)




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Cabes! I found your blog recently through Nelliina. You have a nice blog as well, and i'm interested in Netherlands too :)
    Those fruit things seem good, but i doubt they will start selling them here..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi there! Welcome to my blog :-)
    Cool you are interested in my country. I am a sucker for Scandinavia....never been there tho..but I am planning to visit some places next year! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Haha! Nice to have a new reader also :) Sorry some of my posts are in finnish, because i'm too lazy to write in english always..
    I recommend summer it's really beautiful, and it's actually warm in here also :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen